E-newsletter January 2018
Happy new year annd welcome to the January edition of our CIBSE Certification Monthly Newsletter, which contains important news and compliance information.
Update your CPD
We will be auditing all records next month, if you have not already done so please update your 2017 CPD records to avoid suspension. Visit the CPD requirements webpage for more information.
A few key points to look out for when updating your CPD:
- Add at least one objective relevant to your registration(s) and assign it to relevant activities
- Assign your applicable certification scheme to relevant activities up to the hours required for each strand
Update your CPD now.
ESOS Phase 2 - Be Prepared
The Environment Agency, in their last ESOS Newsletter (December 2017), are advising companies to start their "energy audits and identification of energy savings opportunities now" in order to meet the Phase 2 compliance deadline (5 December 2019).
The newsletter also covers:
- Tackling non-compliance
- Consultation: The Environment Agency’s new Enforcement and Sanctions
- Policy (ESP) – Closing 15 January 2018
- Research on Auditing & Reporting including ESOS
Read the full ESOS Newsletter.
Want to know more about becoming an ESOS Lead Assessor? Contact us at email@example.com.
Measuring Energy Performance Webinar
Last December, I presented a webinar on the principles and guidance found in ISO 50006 to demonstrate how you can measure your own energy performance using EnPIs and EnBs.
Watch the full webinar recording.
BEng (Hons) PhD CEng FCIBSE
Head of CIBSE Certification