Renewing your CIBSE Certification registration?
Renewal notifications are sent by email to all registrants. The notification requests confirmation of your contact details as well as the compliance items in the checklist below.
We only use your email address for important competence related information. We recommend that you do not opt out of this communication. Please make sure you have:
- Submitted an up to date copy of your employer’s Professional Indemnity (PII) and/or Public Liability Insurance (PLI) certificates. It is a scheme requirement that you continue to provide up to date insurance information whilst listed on our registers.
- Completed your CPD record online as outlined in CIBSE Certification document CCP 111 – CPD Requirements. All registrants must be able to demonstrate that they remain in good ‘professional standing’ by engaging in appropriate Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities.
- Signed the latest CIBSE Certification Code of Conduct. All registrants are bound by the CIBSE Certification Code of Conduct and you agree to abide by the rules of the Code and to uphold the core values and principles of CIBSE Certification Ltd. Download the Certification Code of Conduct.
- An up to date software certificate for all LCC Simulation and EPC assessors
- Declared any unspent convictions that are relevant to your registration since the initial registration or last renewal that would affect your declaration of being a fit and proper person.
- Submitted a passport style photograph for your digital ID card. ID cards are issued to all registrants with a certificate and are valid for the registration term. You will be sent a link to enable you to access your digital certificate and ID card.
For any assistance please e-mail email@example.com
Your registration card and certificate(s) for 2023/24 will be issued shortly after your payment has been received and processed, provided that you have not been suspended for any compliance reason since your invoice was raised. Please check the list below.
Please ensure payment is made by 31 October 2023. If your subscription remains outstanding after this date, your certification will be suspended and you will no longer be able to:
- Call yourself a Low Carbon Consultant, Low Carbon Energy Assessor, Air Conditioning Inspector, ESOS Lead Assessor or Heat Networks Consultant
- Use the CIBSE Certification logo(s) and marketing materials
- Be listed on the online registers
- Access technical support and competitively priced lodgements with bulk discounts
- Receive the monthly newsletter
If you require any assistance please contact the Certification team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8772 3649